Friday, June 27, 2014

What's This Here Sauce???

What I forgot to mention to Colin, herein, was that after our stimulating beers-on-the-beach, somewhat rained-on conversation yesterday afternoon, I stopped for Chinese takeout on the way home, knowing I could include a lot of semi-cooked vegetables, which I have not been eating enough of, lately.


Fully aware that my bottles of soy sauce and "English Sauce" (as the Mexicans wisely call Worcestershire Sauce), sit side by side in the refrigerator -- and look nearly identical -- I STILL managed to drench my fried rice in THE WRONG ONE, but forced myself to eat 2/3 of it as punishment for the stupid error (and I had portioned out only half, so all was not ruined).


I thought Colin would get a kick out of knowing that in the USA, children are taught to just say "What's this here sauce?" quickly, and as if seriously drunk to pronounce what must come naturally to the English tongue.




>>> A SHORT SERIES OF EMAILS:


Colin,

I don't even know where to BEGIN after your two emails of yesterday (which have had me laughing my butt off -- more so this morning, when I actually followed the link to Ms. Dawson's page), but to answer your direct question, "seeing is believing", so YES, I believe the nerve of this man Frank Meyer, who shares (original) surname with my own dear mother.

Next, I would like to say that Dr. Adolpho Curiel Ruvalcaba was exactly correct in altering my previously correct medications, and last night I slept like a baby with not a single panicky bout of unnecessary hyperventilation, and this morning, the lowered blood pressure meds do not have me falling asleep. So if you know anyone looking for a good cardiologist, his office is about two blocks from the Boutique Theatre, and he is both Mexican and American Boards certified, associated with both Amerimed and San Javier hospitals. He's a handsome, fit 38 or so and easy to fall in love with -- but seems very happily married to an actual woman and has three children. Nobody is perfect.

Indeed, we are all very fortunate that Stan has committed to handling the Anthology -- all of us but Stan -- but that said, he's an adult and went into this voluntarily (I presume). I'm looking forward to his later writing about the experience of it like only a Southerner from North Carolina can do with proper aplomb and style. I hope the project does not break his health, but I DO know a good cardiologist, should he soon find he needs one.

Now Mr. Brian Klems of WRITERS DIGEST magazine shows practical wisdom in his remarks that you passed along, but I am considering mergin' your middle initial with last name, again, unless I get clarity (or at least hilarity), on WHY you posted the remarks and link to Ms. Dawson's alleged course. While on the very surface, it sounds promising -- even practical -- to keep you from becoming known as a simple shamilton, some creative writing might be needed, so being an aggressive, no-longer-held-back-by-low-blood-pressure-medications writer, I shall begin it:

OBVIOUSLY, you had to have followed the link, http://songdove.fa-ct.com/wordpress-mu/songdovemusings/so-you-want-to-be-an-author/, and discovered that her claim to fame is her giving herself to Christ at age seven (even before PUBERTY!!!), and her "book of note" is BECOMING THE BRIDE OF CHRIST, which is available in SIX different colors of cover, with no other distinction between any of them, except that each is offered for sale at different price points in a range of $6.00 - $8.76 USD.

I can only conclude that you have deliberately set a trap for Messrs. Meyer and "THE JAW" Quigley, and when they are ready for their dual white-veiled wedding to Jesus, I would be most HAPPY to take on the role of Our Lord. We'll only need a nappy Jew-hair wig for me -- and of course that my-sized cross that fell in Alabama, earlier this year -- the photo may have turned out to be a hoax, but the cross ISN'T!!!




I will not be available for any consummation services, however.

Now I have FRESH EVIDENCE of "Christian tomfoolery" against me by Republican NC State Senator Thom Goolsby (whom Stan knows too -- or at least knows of), that I must blog about next, but not before posting THIS reply to you on blog for the morning amusement of the masses.

Sincerely,
Scott

PS: I plan to check out across the street from Paradise Community Center, as when I met Coco (she and her restaurant were also going to participate in my failed Tennessee Williams 100th birthday party in 2011), she did not tell me she also stockpiles that bitter, dry powder which is so essential to the making of chocolate!!!


On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 11:01 PM, Colin wrote:


Can you believe the nerve of the man?

C


Colin,

I have made arrangements so that we can meet at the PCC at 10:30 as usual.
Please send out the announcement unless you have a different place to meet.

The address for PCV is Pulpito 127, Olas Altas accross from Cocoas.

Thank You

(Frank Meyer -- unsigned) 



>>> AND THEN STAN CHIMED IN: (my reply to him, first):


No, we do not meet tomorrow, although I think it would be fun for at least some of us to meet at the usual for lunch at noon, this Saturday -- anyone interested?

Whether you were punning about the nature of some who will submit material to the Anthology -- or punning on the female sex which you seem actually sexually attracted to -- it was some congregants of First Presbyterian, Wilmington who exhibited TRUE HETEROSEXUAL LOVE that got me to realize that heterosexuality is NOT (necessarily), a mental illness -- heteros (aka "Breeders"), having bullied me my entire life, so please pardon my previous error.

And while I am at it, I remind you that it was a Canadian woman narco-trafficker at one place I was held a few days hostage in Puerto Vallarta in 2010, who discovered in the book THE KENAN FAMILY that BOTH the psychiatrist who was in charge of writing the 1970s edition of the DSM in which homosexuality was DROPPED as a mental illness AND the shrink in charge of putting together the study that was based on, were descended from the three Kenan brothers (Ulster Scots), who landed in Wilmington, NC in the 1730s, and one branch soon got rich off clear-cutting the virgin pine forests for naval stores -- GO TAR HEELS!!!

And this same woman marked a dozen or so places in the book where Kenans on battlefields beginning in the American Revolution were lauded for having the courage and strength of ten men -- and Old Charlie Boney of First Prez (and others there), talked of Kenans as if we were the Gods on Mount Olympus. What the heck, I figured, I could do as well too, no???

This explains more about me.

Scott D. Kenan
Cyber-General Five Star (self-appointed): Mexico y Estados Unidos
House o' David
LOL-ster


On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 11:00 AM, Stan wrote:


Does this mean we do meet tomorrow?

Stanley

I've always been fond of boobies.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment