Monday, June 2, 2014

Letter to All the Yankee FOOLS in Chicagoland/Scott Kenan's Lost, Now FOUND!!!

IMAGE REDACTED


Rafael Cherry on the beach (I originally found him behind a dune at Wrightsville Beach, NC about 1991).



We have a LONG history, and he first told me all about Thomas S. Kenan III's being the TOAST of Gay North Carolina in the 1970s and 1980s.


Last I spoke with Rafael -- a RABID Sewanee graduate and apologist -- about 2.5 years ago, he seemed sidetracked, but today, I caught him at home, running to a meeting, and he sounded GREAT!!! 


So I am to call him later tonight . . .




>>> Regarding "Peter Rogers wanted a Tennessee Williams tropical courtyard":


Dear Ms. Smith:

Regarding your piece which I found here: http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/sns-201405301300--tms--lizsmittr--x-a20140602-20140602,0,1775650.story , how can you possibly run a story on such a fascinating subject with NO IMAGES???

To disclose my identity, my name is Scott David Kenan and I was Tennessee Williams' last assistant, traveling with him to work on the premiere of A HOUSE NOT MEANT TO STAND at the Goodman Theatre in April of 1982. Politics far larger than possible to explain in this email, has me now a Political Refugee protected by the Mexican Government in Puerto Vallarta, and to show YOU how images can be helpful in stories of exotic gardens, please see my blog post about my trip to Vallarta Botanical Garden, that due to a Tennessee Williams reference, leads to Aunt Violet Venable's garden in SUDDENLY, LAST SUMMER, and then to the FACT that James Venable, Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan and once mayor of Stone Mountain, GA where I lived 1988 - 2010 when Republicans tried to commit me to a mental hospital five times in one month (because I knew of their massive narco-trafficking there, protected not just by Bushes, but by Bill Clinton and blackmailed homosexual Barack Obama and the CIA as well), forced me to flee to Mexico the first time . . . 

Please forgive me allowing that sentence to become so "run away".

The point is that I had my house built on the lot that had had Mayor/Wizard James Venable's TWO moonshine stills from when he was mayor during Prohibition (which I thought was COOL), and only later learned that the arching tree in my front yard was where the Klan had lynched so many black folk over the years.

Now, this goes a bit further, and you have probably heard about the HUGE controversy surrounding how my distant wealthy Kenan relatives who FOUNDED UNC, Chapel Hill in 1789, and later inherited far more of Standard Oil from Henry Flager (and much of Florida and American railroads), than Rockefeller ever owned. Built NationsBank and bought Bank of America from Frank Sinatra's heirs some years ago, and built Kenan Advantage Group into the largest truck hauler in the USA, soon largest in Canada and Mexico as well, made the UNC campus into a SHRINE TO THE CONFEDERACY in naming buildings and plazas for unrepentant Confederates, Klan leaders, etc., INCLUDING Imperial Wizard ​Venable!!!




OK, here are two of my postings, the first showing how to add images to articles on exotic gardens: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/05/a-peaceful-day-at-vallarta-botanical.html, and here is my letter to the Trustees at UNC Chapel Hill explaining WHY they must kick the wealthy Kenans OUT of the University: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/05/my-letter-to-trustees-and-community-at.html

Well, ALL BEST, and I hope you find these blog posts enlightening!!!

(No one can help it if they were born Yankee and lacking in "poetic vision", as they say.)

Scott




"Art Lesson" for Laura Argiri, by Rafael Cherry.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment