Thursday, June 5, 2014

Back in the Saddle -- Not Quite Ready to Ride . . .

About AmeriMed Vallarta

AMERIMED HOSPITAL, Puerto Vallarta, is the most modern and best equipped. All physicians are American Board Certified, and it is the only local hospital able to take cases of all kinds 24/7.

Although I realized shortly after checking in  (for shortness of breath), that it was Dr. John Mabry Crouch, who in 2010, claimed he had been their long-term Director (a position he had long-before lost), when US Consular Agent Kelly Trainor de O recommended him to my Mom, who paid him to by hook or by crook get me back on Lithium, but he could not, and not only admitted to me that his long-gone wife had been the LARGEST exporter of Cocaine from Mexico to the USA -- trapping him into working for the CIA for life -- but while I knew him he destroyed the taco stand of a woman he lusted for, and had to flee the region since she brought charges.


Kelly being a Bill Clinton appointment, she is very supportive of the CIA Drug Mafia, and I was surprised when she admitted to me nearly two years ago that she DOES stay in touch with Dr. Mabry -- LOL!!!




1. In any case, I was diagnosed with water in both lungs (and in the cavity beneath them), as well as partial congestive heart failure. And only between three and 1.5 days before, I had quit smoking 2.5 packs of cigs, half a liter of tequila (or equivalent), and a decent amount of marijuana -- all daily -- my self-medication to RELAX and take the edge off, since so many were trying to kill, jail, or nut-house commit me -- and my mother controlling nearly my entire adult life by having me on a LITHIUM CARBONATE virtual lobotomy for 31 years, had so many trying to kill, jail, or nut-house commit me, primarily in the Atlanta, GA area, Wilmington, NC, and Puerto Vallarta.

Not only that, but I had had FOUR molars extracted in preparation for a bridge Monday, the day before I went to Amerimed since I could not breath and had no strength.


As you might imagine, I was already in an APOPLEXY OF WITHDRAWALS so bad, I didn't even notice the mouth pain!!!


After treatment began and I quickly began to recover my lungs, I thought about it, then called my mother to tell her I will become MOST AGGRESSIVE in seeking her arrest, trial, and conviction on TREASON (she being Cheney, Bush, Hannity, Boehner, et al's boss), after leaving the hospital. I even suggested she commit suicide -- and I did it all calmly and reasonably.


I salute all the great mothers on earth -- I just didn't get one.


2. I tried once again to call artist Rafael Cherry in Durham, NC, but he has NO voice-mail and in my experience those people are either narco-traffickers or drug addicts (the latter, Rafael admitted to me before), so while he sounded stronger a few days ago, he's just TOO MUCH a Sewanee ally, and STILL cries that they actually were eventually FORCED to retire the Episcopal Church Symbol of Power (at least in Dixie), The Confederate MACE (and only in 2005!!!):





3. I had been contacted by a Bank of America Vice President late Monday, but I don't have the details on that yet. I can only assume BoA is intrigued by my blogging about their ARCH RIVAL, Wells Fargo, and  what all I know about them (and Saper Law's apparent trying a fast one suing via CEO Law as well) -- to say nothing of my "bipolar" opinions on the wealthy Kenans.

I bet I could give them a LOT of ammo against Wells Fargo Advisors/Bank (and work out a truce with the wealthy Kenans), all for marketing and PR purposes -- and GOD KNOWS they need it!!! I've ALWAYS loved the bank except for some recent minor misunderstandings -- and Frank Sinatra's fave niece Patricia told me so much of the sale of first position of the Bank to the Kenans, political insider stories, and introduced me to her son Danny and his cool family in Wilmington.

So yesterday, I called Danny, and he loves my ideas on this. I'll soon be in touch with BoA, and tomorrow will publish the "secret negotiations" between me and Jamie Sutherland and Rishi Nair for all to see (if I don't hear something PRONTO from them). They have NOT responded to say they are at least looking at things -- which in the Internet Age everyone knows must be done -- despite my letting them know they could have a little time. I did NOT mean time to make me wait before learning they AGAIN blow me off!!!





Now, I'm tired and need a rest . . .


Scott


.

No comments:

Post a Comment