Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My Reply to a University of North Carolina Trustee, this Morning!!!

BOT-Swearing IN, 2013

UNC Board of Trustees sworn in in 2013. Left to right: Jeff Brown, Dwight Stone, Kelly Hopkins, and Chuck Duckett. Delivering the oath is Willis Whichard, associate justice of the North Carolina Supreme Court, a UNC alumnus.




Scott Kenan 

10:36 AM (3 minutes ago)



to Charles
Dear Mr. Duckett:

First of all, I'd like to thank you for your service and loyalty to the University of North Carolina! (FUNNY, is that when I typed that last word, I first mis-typed "Carolimbaugh" -- LOL!!!) It is clear from quick research that you truly have served in some great ways. And I would like to assure you I WILL take you off my list of email recipients ASAP. I really thought after I scoured out the truth of this last posting that you are replying to, that I was FINISHED with the UNC Trustees, but now must blog and email this reply to you.





I see all Trustees show they were "elected", so I have no idea which four of thirteen of you were appointed by the Governor of North Carolina (currently Gov. "Bitterness-Made-Flesh" Pat McCrory). Call his office if you would like to know some of the phone and email conversations I have had with THAT God-Hating White Supremacist -- they might curl your hair (not that I'm saying you need hair treatments)!!!

I notice that you are partnered with Nathan Battle in BOTH companies in Winston-Salem that you are active in now, and that at GRINS Enterprises, Mr. Battle has the title "Director of Fun and General Manager at Grins Enterprises LLC". If that has anything to do with marijuana smokin' and distribution, I SALUTE YOU BOTH!!!



Mr. Battle


But all kidding aside (and my goodness, Mr. Battle is a HANDSOME MAN!!!), I see that Battle and Associates, Inc. is a MARKETING company (http://battleandassociates.com/), yet the website has ONLY a link to your and Mr. Battle's email addresses. In MY experience ALL marketing companies which are actually legitimate, market THEMSELVES like crazy on the internet -- which shows clients their skills. Would you mind replying to me explaining the logical reason you do NOT???

Finally, on a personal note, in spring of 1973 (the year I graduated from Denison University), I visited Winston-Salem for the only time in my life, staying at my then-boyfriend, Bert Bennett's house -- actually, it was a mansion -- and his family was GREAT!!! His daddy taught me how to poke my finger into one of the cook's fresh biscuits and then fill it with sorghum molasses -- DELICIOUS!!! Bert Bennett is now a practicing dentist there.

Also, Bert's best friend was a Reynolds, and HIS parents house was a true manor house. The guy had a suite of rooms larger than a comfortable middle-class house, and we were DELAYED in doing what we planned because this Reynolds scion had had some buddies over for a sleep over, and they were all cavorting about nekkid like a bunch of whippets for half an hour before they bothered putting clothes on. This was my FIRST experience of how sexually free men were in North Carolina -- and having been born, raised, and educated a Yankee, I had had no IDEA!!! 

Later, in the 1980s, when Wilmington had at least six multi-level gay bars (only one now, and mostly "straights" go there to ogle drag queens -- plus a small piano bar), I attended several all-male orgies in both Wilmington and Wrightsville Beach -- of course ALL those people knowing Thomas S. Kenan III -- the Toast of Gay North Carolina!!!

Well, carry on in getting past the athletics and Confederate scandals on campus. It's sure to heat up hot again soon with the next class sessions beginning tomorrow, no??? I hope to hear from you soon.

All best,
Scott D. Kenan



>>> CORRECTION ADDED @ 7:50 PM, CDT:


Either Bert Bennett the dentist DISAPPEARED FROM EARTH (or the Internet), after I called him on the phone two years ago (and he was HYPER-NERVOUS), or he is actually 

Bert Bennett, III PH.D., a psychologist:




Bert Bennett has over fifteen years of experience in the field of mental health. He has a Ph.D. degree in Counseling Psychology from Florida State University. Dr. Bennett is a licensed practicing psychologist in North Carolina. He specializes in panic disorder, relationships, stress disorders, and neuropsychological evaluations.




* * *


On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 9:43 PM, Duckett, Charles Garrison <duckettc@email.unc.edu> wrote:



Please remove me from your mailing list. Thank you.
Chuck Duckett 

WHEREAS in all well-regulated governments it is the indispensable duty of every Legislature to consult the happiness of a rising generation, and endeavor to fit them for an honorable discharge of the social duties of life, by paying the strictest attention to their education: And whereas an university supported by permanent funds, and well endowed, would have the most direct tendency to answer the above purpose:


"Silent Sam", the primary Confederate monument on the UNC, Chapel Hill campus.



>>> THIS JUST IN @ 12:25 PM, CDT:





Grammar ScofflawRenee Hawley (uses "off of" where "off" is correct -- see below), could not POSSIBLY have gotten a degree from UNC!!!


Scott Kenan 

12:22 PM (0 minutes ago)


to ReneeCharlesEdBattlesarmstrongwlcaudalstongardnersallieshupingr.jeffbrown, etc.

I am so sorry that you are not interested in the TRUTH of endemic WHITE SUPREMACY at UNC -- primarily due to my distant Kenan relatives, who had MANY opportunities to defend or discuss this with me. I contacted Thomas S. Kenan III by home and Figure Eight Island phone as well as by email directly and through several intermediaries, but he REFUSED to discuss any of it many times.

This is all documented on my blog so we can use it in a Court of Law if a lawsuit is what is needed to remove these God-Hating WHITE "Christian" Republican types.

The result of a SECOND UNC Trustee or employee rebuffing me is that I will NOT take ANY of you off my permanent email list. I'm sure your colleagues will thank you for that!!!

Scott


On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 11:36 AM, Renee Hawley <rhawley@live.unc.edu> wrote:



Take me off of  your list.

Thanks,
Renee


NOW, we are REALLY reclaiming a Heritage of LIBERTY!!!





.

No comments:

Post a Comment