Friday, March 14, 2014

This morning, the Emanuel/Obama/Fox News Chicago Drug Mafia STOLE all $716.67 in My Bank of America Account -- EVERY PENNY OF IT!!!




>>> THE FACTS OF WHAT HAPPENED:


1. At 9:46 AM, CST, today, Bank of America emailed me that my balance fell below $25.00 at 9:32 AM today. Checking my accounts online, I saw a HOLD was placed on my account freezing (or perhaps giving away), ALL $716.67 in both my accounts, leaving me zero.

2. On my first call to BoA customer service, I was told I had to call (773) 588-1680, and that Bank of America could tell me nothing else AT ALL -- and she HUNG UP on me. BoA has NEVER been this rude to me before.

3. Calling that number, the gentleman, Cory E. Oshito, confirmed that HE is a one-man law firm, CEO LAW, in Chicago, but that that is NOT his phone number, but belongs to a nearby vacant building and he keeps getting calls forwarded from it to him and he finds it annoying.

Nevertheless, I told him what Bank of American said, and he said he never heard of me or anything like this, so I called Bank of America again -- after googling the phone number and finding it not only listed to CEO LAW, but his website shows A DIFFERENT NUMBER:



1347 West Washington Boulevard #1b

Chicago, IL 60607
(312) 600-9288


4. So I called Bank of America again, and after MUCH waiting on hold, was told that the Legal Department at BoA said it is over case# 2012L005377 and on behalf Jed Clampon (of Windy City Wazoos, Chicago), and that CEO LAW is ACTUALLY who contacted them. She IMMEDIATELY hung up on me (a different person), MORE RUDENESS from the bank owned primarily by my distant Kenan relatives!!!

5. So I called Cory back, giving him that info, and he still said he had no knowledge of ANY of it.

6. I called BoA again, asking for the Legal Department and spoke with a woman who would ONLY identify herself as "R.R.". After much waiting, she put me through to "Patricia", who put me on hold for 5 - 8 minutes, then told me that Bob Breck, a Chicago lawyer was who actually served them the paper, but would disclose no more.


I can understand anyone making a mistake once -- but for me to call and tell them it was a mistake and Bank of America INSISTED TWICE that CEO LAW was the company, makes NO SENSE and is HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS -- especially since Patricia, TOO, hung up on me very RUDELY.


7. Bob Breck seems a perfectly NORMAL and honest person. He told me that Saper Law subcontracted him because this is his expertise, and that the Court document they gave him seemed proper. I have NO PROBLEM with Mr. Breck!!!

I DID fill him in on the basics of the illegality of the suit which not only was NEVER served to me within the 30 day window of being active, but I was tried in ABSENTIA for LIBEL, a charge that top US Courts have several times ruled CANNOT be tried without proof or DEFENSE -- neither of which was ever part of this.

The Paper: NOTICE THAT BANK OF AMERICA, BESIDES TELLING ME THE WRONG LAW FIRM TWICE, ALSO ADDED TWO ZEROS TO THE CASE NUMBER TO CONFUSE THINGS FURTHER!!!




I gave Mr. Bob Breck my email address and phone number, so after he investigates this further he can let me know what he finds. I DID tell him I'd been in contact with the ACLU in Chicago and was awaiting their answer if they could help me with this case. Another IMPORTANT consideration:


It is my understanding of US National LAW, that no one can attach or take money from SSI Disability (like my income) or Social Security, Military Pensions, etc. Of the $716.67 TAKEN, $625.00 was money that Benefits Management in Wilmington, NC had just sent me, $500.00 for the next rent payment, and $125.00 as my weekly allowance. IS THIS AN ILLEGAL ACTION, THEN???


8. I called Benefits Management and let them know what happened, and they will send no more money to BoA. BUT, I also learned that my rep there has NOT gotten my several emails over the last half year, but DID as I asked because she GOT the emails from MailBoxes, ETC. here in Puerto Vallarta about the same thing. I remind all that nearly two years ago, all my voice-mails left for her were ERASED from her company's computer.


ONLY the NSA/CIA could manage all of THIS non-sense, no???


9. I called Jed Clampon at work, Windy City Wazoos, where he is in sales.


10. I called the ACLU in Chicago, to learn from the phone answerer that while intake was unavailable to check my status then, SHE ran a quick check of their email logs, which showed that THEY HAVE NEVER RECEIVED EVEN ONE OF MY SEVERAL EMAILS!!!

And she has no knowledge of the voice-mails I have left the main switchboard (although she could not say about the ones I've left "intake"). She listened to my basic story, and said she THINKS intake would refer me to another organization that I called, and THEY referred me to a phone number that has been DISCONNECTED!!!


I tried it four times, including after I had to refresh my phone by removing and replacing the battery to clear any hacking -- and I had to do that several times earlier today as well before I could place several of the earlier-reported calls.


I will try INTAKE at the ACLU, Chicago, Monday, to see if THEY actually have better ADVICE!!! I have NOT actually spoken with them even once, yet.



>>> BUT THIS MIGHT BE THE BIGGEST KICKER:


Just out of curiosity, instead of googling the PHONE NUMBER of CEO LAW, which DID give me an office in Chicago, I googled simply "CEO LAW" and LOOK at what came up FIRST!!!:



CONTACT

...very knowledgeable in all facets of business...great energy ...I do not know of anyone I would trust more. - SVP

CHARLES OSWALD, JSD
Principal Member   •   Attorney at LawOffice (Main):       704-780-1774
Office (Other):      828-278-9236
Mobile Phone:     704-942-6711
Facsimile No.:      704-761-6028
PO Box 6232 Hickory NC 28603
Charles.Oswald@CEOLaw.com


>>> THAT's RIGHT: a lawyer from HICKORY, NORTH CAROLINA -- nearly next door to Bank of America Headquarters in Charlotte!!!


And I would BET MY BOTTOM DOLLAR (since I have it, no longer -- LOL!!!), that Thomas S. Kenan III who supports the Republican Party and Episcopal Church narco-trafficking, told Bank of America and Jed Clampon to SCREW ME!!!



The game ain't over yet.


Scott







.

No comments:

Post a Comment