Sunday, March 30, 2014

Portions of My Missive to a Doctor, PRESUMABLY in North America!!!


Puerto Vallarta from my front porch, last night. Click image to enlarge.




>>> VARIOUS AND SUNDRY:


Dear Doctor o Doctora:


I LOVE your attitude!!!


Friday night, I had the most realistic dream, that when I awoke due to a nature call at 2:20 AM, it took two full minutes to realize I was home in my Mexican bed -- and NOT in a US jail cell. -- PRAISE JESUS!!!


This being really peculiar because I've remembered dreams and dreaming very little since I left Georgia in 2010, and I have not been plagued AT ALL by nightmares since 2003, about three months after I began writing seriously -- that is when I began my first of twelve major drafts (I had SO MUCH to learn about writing), of the Tennessee Williams memoir.


Falling into a PSYCHO PIT -- supposedly a DREAM!!!


Not only that, but going back even to college, during bad dreams something in me ALWAYS remembers -- soon enough -- that I'm asleep and dreaming, so NO NEED to be freaked out no matter how bad the dream. This was NOT the situation the night before last, I dreamt that I was on a high floor of a skyscraper, trying to talk some sense into, NOT my mother, but a woman who represented Mom's POV and emotional blackmailing, etc. On a sudden whim, I simply pushed her off the no-railing balcony to her death.


I instantly felt STUPID and remorseful to have harmed ANYONE -- yet that I had done myself and the World a HUGE favor. Nevertheless, I knew there would be legal consequences, and in my life-long habit, I had to cooperate, so I immediately turned myself in, confessed, and was jailed.


During the day, yesterday, I realized I had, perhaps, finally disconnected the emotional pull, not of Mom and all her BEST or good parts, but of her worst


I like this, and am sticking to it!!!


And noticing also, last we met, your full-throttled belly laughter, which is perhaps the most PURE laughter I've ever heard from a woman (which you, that day, appeared to be), and then your sneaky-sneaky interest in the adventure of securing some (SORRY!!! Information Interruptus) . . . I went into something like a revelry, even prowling downtown Romantic Zone after dark, and running into friends from my 2010 adventure here, who had gone out of their way to help me -- to THANK THEM again, and spread good cheer, generally.


Now, although knowing you have LOTS TO DO to prepare for your "bird imitation", I assume yer thang, now,  is more like my DELIBERATE actions, something I have not PLANNED to do since I (Sorry: Information Interruptus #2)


. . . also every action involved MORE LOSS of physical wealth -- teaching me, eventually, that smarts and knowledge is more powerful than money



My Georgia house, spring 2010, with my FORMER 2008 Pontiac Vibe, most RUDELY (but appropriately/legally) repossessed in late spring 2011 in Wilmington, North Carolina -- perhaps with the help of my mother -- I now own the 2009 model OUTRIGHT.


And even though my Georgia house was nearly paid off and I had to sell all at fire-sale prices, I had a nice cushion of about $50,000.00, net, which was within TWO MONTHS nearly all tricked out of me by a fake-amorous, Mexican husband-to-be, who turned out to have so many warrants for his Drug Mafia CRIMES in Estado Jalisco, he did not DARE show his face in this state in daylight.



Later, I learned that his tattoo of "Lady Death", a "deity" worshiped by MANY of the Mexican Drug Mafiosa whom I met, is partially visible above his left teet.


His Mexican Driver's Licence (probably Estado Colima)/ID said "CORNELIO PRADA DIAZ"


Nicknamed "Alfredo" for his copious and delicious "creamy white sauce" -- well verified by me -- his ID showed his first name as Cornelio (Cornelius was Tennessee Williams' father, as well as bulldog I had cared for), and his birth date, March 26, was THE SAME AS TENNESSEE WILLIAMS', but the SAME YEAR Tennessee Williams DIED, 1983. 


ANOTHER PERFECT EXAMPLE of all the trouble the CIA went to SEDUCE ME. And it took a LOT of work and planning to set this all up in advance and with the seemingly-real FAKE ID!!!


Enough for now!!!




Some Mexican games of chance for prizes (for children), at Plaza Caracol in Puerto Vallarta, yesterday.



Scott


.

No comments:

Post a Comment