Saturday, March 15, 2014

Party Time -- FULL MOON and Otherwise!!!


This image was posted by Connor Michael Kenan, of himself, on Facebook, today.


"Full Moon Party, here we go. — at Koh Phangan Island" (off the Thai/Malasian peninsula).




>>> SINCE BLOGGING ABOUT THE THEFT OF THE ENTIRE CONTENTS OF MY BANK OF AMERICA ACCOUNTS BY THE CHICAGO/PUERTO VALLARTA CIA DRUG MAFIA:


1. Despite my yesterday EXCORIATING Thomas S. Kenan III and the parts of the Episcopal Church and Republican Party he supports (the narco-trafficking, White Supremecist parts of each) -- and the wealthy Kenans seem bound to continue to support -- even were it to mean their DEATHS -- better to be a DEAD WHITE CHRISTIAN REPUBLICAN than one that gives into "God's Love" -- a gentleman who has MET Tom Kenan and hopes to enlist his charitable support in a very worthy cause, wrote asking for Tom's email address if I had it.

I wrote back with Tom's assistant Steve Armstrong's email address -- Steve having not blocked my emails (so far), and really, I had sent all this info to my list of 500, this being the title of my last emailing to 500 of the most previous blog post:

CORE 500: EXTREMELY important NEW development, so ALL are visible!!! "sarmstrong​@kminc.net" is Thomas S. Kenan III's assistant. Have a relaxing weekend, ALL!!!


And THESE were the FEATURED email recipients

Charles.Oswald@ceolaw.com,
 david.a.helverson1@wellsfargoadvisors.com,
 "jamie.sutherland@wellsfargoadvisors.com" 
 sarmstrong@kminc.net,
 "executivedirector@flaglermuseum.us" 
 Team Kenan
"bspickey ." ,
 kwuzzardo@wwaytv3.com,
 dseamans@wwaytv3.com,
 arosenberg@wwaytv3.com,
 swc@sewanee.edu,
 Charlotte.public@ic.fbi.gov,
 "bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov" ,
 dawn.grants@wilmingtonnc.gov,
 Jack Stein ,
 webmaster@thekag.com,

(Some of this was "lost in translation", but it is clear who ALL are.)


And interestingly enough, Stan, the regular gentleman in my Puerto Vallarta Writers Group who lived nearly his entire life in Wilmington, North Carolina and KNEW virtually ALL Tom Kenan's family well (in the social, friendly way), COMPLETELY AGREES WITH ME about them -- although we BOTH prefer that they are just a part of the "Class" in the United States that HATES God, HATES Liberty, HATES those who use reason, and HATES those who sincerely love: generally, White Conservative Republican Types who hide their CRIMES behind the "Sacred Cross of Jesus".


2. I REMIND ALL that I have saved my ENTIRE CONTENTS of my original blog, THE WEATHER UP HERE, in a format that IF Jamie Sutherland and his allies use the bogus conviction of me in absentia of LIBEL in which he was awarded (besides half a million dollars, copyright to my Tennessee Williams memoir that can now be read for free here: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx -- and YES, that is a picture I took of Mismaloya from Jamie Sutherland's www.casavistalosarcos.com by his pool, in the background), copyright ownership of ALL postings on this original blog -- as well as the blogspot domain -- I will simply upload the ENTIRE BLOG to a NEW address, and he will have to RETURN TO COURT to try to claim that my writing BELONGS TO HIM!!!


double-dog-DARE him to DO that!!!




Even ZEBRAS are going Jewish, nowadays!!! (With thanks to Rabbi Wolpe !!!)



3. But HERE is the best news I've gotten, EVER (or at least "almost"):





ACTUALLY, the funny thing is that this secondary LinkedIn identity of mine is tied to an OLD email address and I have NO IDEA the password to get in to approve connection requests -- or delete it (and I might actually be able to do that and didn't know I did), so if you wish to link with me, find my OTHER LinkedIn identity associated with the address I email from, generally.


In THIS case, I did hit the "Accept" button, but don't know if that worked, then invited PAUL from my REAL (or at least accessible-to-me), Identity.


>>>  SOME RAMIFICATIONS OF PAUL'S REQUEST (as AYE read them):


1. CLEARLY, Paul Willis not only has a more sophisticated sense of humor than I have ever given him credit for in the past -- but he understands my points now (whether or not he fully agrees with me).


2. The email I received from Kenneth Holditch -- a Williams scholar as well as about 4th cousin to Tennessee (now getting credit for the first time on this blog for this), which INSPIRED this posting a couple of days ago -- which MUST have led to my hearing from Paul: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/03/my-letter-to-tennessee-williams-scholar.html , must have actually been a "feeling-out" of me and my attitudes toward the scholars in general and the TENNESSEE WILLIAMS/NEW ORLEANS LITERARY FESTIVALhttp://www.tennesseewilliams.net/ , in general.

So PERHAPS, I might actually make it next year . . .


And I HOPE that Thomas Keith has as good a sense of humor (and Arturo, as well), as I've always liked the both of them, and had ANYTHING happened differently, I might not have PREVAILED!!!




Me, Thomas Elliot Keith, and Arturo-de-Colombia (y Stone Mountain, GA -- like ME, then), late fall of 2009.


So, today, I leave all with this final thought:





And this final ADMISSION as well:



THIS IMAGE, propelled this blog post: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/02/my-ass-aint-royal-but-you-can-still.html to be my MOST POPULAR ONE for 2.5 years -- until THIS ONE finally took first place a few months ago -- and has ZOOMED to being, now, THREE TIMES more popular than any other (not including my ass):








.

No comments:

Post a Comment