Thursday, March 13, 2014

In Other News -- of and Not of Today . . .

>>> THIS JUST IN @ 8:49 PM, CST: 

The White House Has Been Covering Up the Presidency’s Role in Torture for Years



* * *



This is the Italian bilingual cover of Kevin Maurer's book telling "Mark Owen's" (actually Matt Bissonette's) story of the killing of Osama bin Laden.


It seems a more HONEST cover than that in the USA.



Here, the animal/machine creature is less pronounced, half-toned behind bold text.




>>> WHAT JUST HIT THE NEWS



U.S. Troops Unloaded 'Over A Hundred Bullets' Into Osama Bin Laden's Dead Body, Sources Claim



"According to unnamed sources within the special ops community, the images would have been excessively gory, because contrary to reports from officials and those involved in the operation, U.S. troops fired countless rounds into bin Laden's body after killing him."




Readers will recall, that in June of 2012, Kevin Maurer emailed me from his City Desk at the WILMINGTON (NC) STAR NEWS, asking ME to call him so he could interview me. He said he had been a faithful follower of my blog, and wanted to get more information. At the time, I'd never heard of him, and he never explained why I had to call HIM, and broke off our sessions right at the time the above book was announced in the Press. He never really spoke to me again, except to quickly confirm he was the same Kevin Maurer -- and then hang up on me.


See more on this -- as well as fiction author and "Father of Internet Interactive Advertising", J.G. Sandom's 




. . . and my conversation (he's fully straight), about all the gay guys pretending to be straight in HIS experience!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/10/ii-actually-prefer-kingfish-what-ive.html


Before long, I was CONVINCED that Kevin was actually CIA (again tricking me into interviews, like Luis Melgoza and my FAKE third cousin Salvador Fuentes had in Conchas Chinas near Puerto Vallarta in summer of 2010 -- back then convincing me that I was debriefed for 45 minutes by a reporter for 60 MINUTES. http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/04/confronting-salvador-fuentes-rahm.html .

And of course I blogged about that, which got Maurer's self-proclaimed close friend Scott Pickey to email me defending Maurer -- and I believed THAT for a short time.



Scott Pickey, occasionally in trouble with the Law, is News Director of TV-3 in Wilmington, NC, the ABC affiliate.


I think it is now SAFE TO ASSUME that if Pickey is NOT also part of the CIA, he's AT LEAST part of the Republican Party's PRESS COVER, like the STAR NEWS, to keep all in Wilmington UNAWARE of how TOTALLY SATURATED in illegal hard drugs Wilmington actually is (and how corrupted virtually ALL her politicians are -- Dems and Reds alike)!!!


>>> IN NEWS NOT NECESSARILY "FRESH AS A DAISY":


1. When I spoke to the telephone answerer in the Chicago offices of the ACLU back on February 26, she said to email the intake person and I should hear SOMETHING back from them in a week to ten days. I have heard nothing -- so today I attempted six times to call them, leaving a voice-mail message or two to contact me with the contact info in case my email did NOT go through. I considered contacting the national office, but all contact info was ONLY for the various state headquarters.

My original letter: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/02/my-letter-to-american-civil-liberties.html .


2. I never heard by phone or email from Rafael Cherry of ANY corrections about him or Dr. Andatti Wagner-Gooch of Opaciti to this posting: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/03/a-delicate-or-indelicate-matter-largely.html .


3. I DID see that an "auto-response" to one of my earlier-today emails of blog posts to this list of 500 (slightly changed since then: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/03/my-current-list-of-500-who-are-emailed.html ), said that Opaciti has RELENTED and is working to help at least SOME with compassionate use of drugs.

I DOUBT that my posting and email had anything to do with it -- since MY REAL BEEF was Dr. Wagner-Gooch addicting Rafael Cherry to opiates -- a crime I feel he should be arrested and tried for -- or at least deported back to Czech Republic. 




LOL!!!


This is actually about Anglican/Episcopal vs. Catholic -- written by a TRUE PROTESTANT.


But we got THIS!!!:



So hooRAY!!!



Scott


.

No comments:

Post a Comment