Thursday, March 20, 2014

DANCIN'!!!


Georgia Congressman John Lewis Happy Dancing: "Nothing Can Bring Me Down!!!"







Kit Wohl, New Orleans, LA, White Woman, EXTRAORDINAIRE!!! (mysterious)



Kit, if I had subscribed you, you would have received much more.

Sorry that you participate in the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival but have no interest in Tennessee Williams.

I'll spare you the tongue (finger) lashing -- LOL!!!

Have a GREAT FESTIVAL!!!

Scott



On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 1:37 PM, Kit Wohl <kit@wohlco.com> wrote:



Unsubscribe please

Kit@wohlco.co
Http://www.Kitwohl.com
504-528-9900
504-419-2334

On Mar 20, 2014, at 1:08 PM, Scott Kenan wrote:


My Best Reading of John Huston’s Words:

(See very bottom of my last posting to find my DECIPHERING of the deteriorating monument that John Huston erected in Mismaloya: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/03/my-visit-to-ruins-of-night-of-iguana.html )




* * * 




The entrance to Lomas del Pacifico (Pacific Hills -- or Hills of Peace), looks a tetch like guards with Uzis would hang in the guard shack, no???


I don't think so, but since it is DIRECTLY across MEX 200 from the entrance to THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA movie set ruins, I HAD to check it out!!!


Fearing "DEATH BY DROGAS MAFIA" I took no pictures.






I drove Miss Francine Faulk right up Ave. Ava Gardner seeking the man who illegally and unconstitutionally sued me for LIBEL -- because I blogged that he saw Barack Obama in his private gay bathhouse in Chicago while Barry-the-Bammer was Senator.




We all remember THIS!!!


Did you think it was a JOKE???



>>> RESULTOS of my DRIVE IN MISMALOYA:


1. I had not driven past Jed's house since I first returned to Mexico in spring 2012 -- and I was MOST CURIOUS why this GORGEOUS Spanish Colonial four-level home (with four bedrooms so private from each other -- it could be a guest house), THREE kitchens, six baths, a pool, and a hammock hut (it is just shy of 5,000 square feet), had not sold in FOUR YEARS of being listed, despite a recent price-drop from $699,000.00 USD to $499,000.00.


2. I found that SMACK DAB up AGAINST Jed's house (he built to the edge of the property line -- on both sides), an ENORMOUS concrete building is being erected -- several stories high at street level (meaning that more levels descend the near cliff-face), and the front sports only a three-car-wide door, with SOLID CONCRETE WALL rising two stories -- is THIS any way to build a HOUSE???

I drove on down Ave. Ava Gardner (a tortured U-shaped street that empties on both ends onto MEX 200), and found some friendly neighbors, whom I asked. THEY had no idea WHAT the new neighborhood monstrosity was -- hotel or house -- but said that UNFORTUNATELY, there being no zoning, ANYTHING could be built (let's hope its not a SLAUGHTER HOUSE, no???).

Jed had to not only CUT his price -- but BLOCK it from being rented, the noise and debris of construction making it IMPOSSIBLE.


I  truly feel bad for Jed -- he told me in 2010 that the place was "an albotross hung on my neck." And NOW it is FAR WORSE.


Scott


Peru to tourists: 'Stop getting naked at Machu Picchu!'




A rash of





This sculpture by Issac Cordal in Berlin is called "Politicians discussing global warming." — with Jennifer BarnesJackie CameronTia Katrina Taruc Canlas,Guillermo CanoMario Dominguez and Didi Poblador Mendoza.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment