Monday, March 31, 2014

An Email Exchange with My Brother/The End of Mama Mia's POWER???




Well thanks, and it IS all that, but it's been an amazing PERIOD OF ADJUSTMENT, me not having changed homes from 1988 - 2010 (and never living anywhere -- previous to that -- longer than 4.5 years), and then fleeing place to place: good, bad, and downright EVIL


That said, I seem to have been BUILT to handle it and NO ONE should feel sorry for me. 


I remember NONE of the pain -- except that I had it, so I REALLY DO thank everyone who supported, "oppressed", or outright ignored me: Such a STORY, I have GOT. I'll make a lot of money off it one day soon enough.

But certain legal things need to be straightened out, and I might benefit handsomely from that, sooner (for less), or later.

Check all the news of my killing off Mom's worst, but keeping her best. Now THAT is a miracle ONLY "God" could pull OFF!!! So I thank Him.


Love,
Scott


On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 4:25 PM, Michael Kenan wrote:


Great picture. Nice life! 


Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 27, 2014, at 11:58 AM, Scott Kenan wrote:
Mike: I sent this by my other email address which you blocked a few years ago -- but thought you might get a KICK from it -- LOL!!!
Scott

Thursday, March 27, 2014



Them's the BREAKS!!!


Going toward sunset last night, the Pacific reflects the sun, about to break free of the clouds (later, actual sunset was not very colorful). Photo taken from my living room window.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment