Sunday, March 2, 2014

A Facebook Conversation with Mike Ostrenga of "Flux", Utah -- but claims birth in Zzyzx, California -- CIA bizzarrity, I'd bet!!!






>>> THIS JUST IN @ 7:44 PM, CST: Justin LaNasa ("MAN MADE" or hardwire77@yahoo.com), who is running Republican to replace NC State Senator Thom Goolsby, just emailed me asking if I was the GAY GUY who ripped his signs out (presumably in 2011) -- NO, Justine, I did NOT -- nor anyone else's. 

Scott


* * *



Like ·  ·  · about an hour ago · 
  • 6 people like this.
  • Mike Ostrenga Curious... what are your feelings about muslims?
  • Scott Kenan @Mike Ostrenga: "about Muslims" is asking about people -- who are INDIVIDUALS -- and FEELINGS are often NOT supported by facts or Reason (God's greatest gift to us -- except for LOVE). Your question indicates to ME that you are probably a head-up-his-ass, White Christian and likely Republican -- but that's just my educated guess . . .
  • Scott Kenan Lot's of Christians really DO love God and follow Jesus's actual TEACHINGS -- so I mean no insult to them.
  • Mike Ostrenga Scott So terrorist muslims are like the KKK on steroids.... since you know there is no connection between religious freedom and such groups.... Head up my ass eh? well how about you are a anti American piece of shit liberal... that might be my White, Christian Conservative view... I bet you like bath houses lol come on , if you want to fight, lets do it... I asked Bill a question you want to fight me, where and when ? otherwise let Bill answer his own questions
  • Mike Ostrenga Me, I am insulting muslims and how they protect the deviants and terrorists within their group... they are much like the crusade era Christians with nukes
  • Mike Ostrenga Gods greatest gift to us is Jesus... all other " religions " are based on a singularity... Christianity is all about sacrifice, and what greater sacrifice than ones Son for the pieces of crap the human race are?
  • Scott Kenan I liked gay bathhouses when I was young and randy -- but not since AIDS. YOU sound like a bona fide TERRORIST CHRISLAMIST -- the common name for those who would seek to out-terrorize Islamist Terrorists. You can own your HATE which is clearly based on  lies. My mother who raised us on swastikas on the dinner plates and daily beatings, was in very close contact with Dick Cheney, Coach Lou Holtz (actually lived across the street from us 1968 - 1970, and now especially with John Boehner (Holtz's closest personal friend and political co=strategist) as well as Sean Hannity. I witnessed much of this. What are YOUR credentials on ANYTHING???
  • Mike Ostrenga You sound like you should be in an institution with those " credentials" you truly should NOT be in society with that backround, you scare the shit out of me.... Good God, I will pray for your soul
    8 minutes ago · Like · 1
  • Scott Kenan My distant Kenan relatives caused the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection that emboldened the South to pass all Jim Crow Laws within two years -- AND proved that WHITE PROTESTANT could kill hundreds of minorities, steal their property and businesses, oust them from Political Office with no compensation. There are PLENTY of God-Hating Assholes in both sides of my family -- all Christian, imagine that!!! And I'll not argue with your hatred any longer. DARE you to read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington_Insurrection_of_1898

    en.wikipedia.org
    The Wilmington Insurrection of 1898, also known as the Wilmington Massacre of 18...See More
  • Mike Ostrenga Well, as a Cherokee (just above, Mike wrote this: "my White, Christian, Conservative view . . . " -- SUPER-LOL!!!), I reject all you European bastards you and your ilk have brought nothing but trouble to my country
  • 4 minutes ago · Like
  • Scott Kenan I'm 1/16th Cherokee and call YOU out (verbally/intellectually, only) -- mostly because above, YOU said you would meet me anywhere or somewhere to physically FIGHT IT OUT!!! Are ya descended from Lucifer or sumpthin'???
  • David Blatt No Mike is a holy man.
  • Mike Ostrenga you are dangerous, and full of hateScott
  • Scott Kenan Are you God??? Jesus said only God can decide those things, actually.
  • Scott Kenan My last was about Mr. Blatt's callin Mr. Ostrenga "Holy".




Mahalalel, aka The Prince of Peace, follows Kenan in Chronicles 1, in the line from Adam to Moses.


Who do YOU follow???




The Dick Princess???



Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment