Friday, February 28, 2014

As God's People United CONTINUE to Channel God's Love to Us ALL!!!


By a belief becoming your biology, Dr. Northrup means to say that we co-create our lives with God -- because God serves us up experiences IN LINE WITH OUR MOST DEEPLY-HELD BELIEFS.



>>> ITEMS FROM HERE AND THERE:


1. Only yesterday, did I learn that Presidente Enrique Pena Nieto had MORE FINANCIAL ELECTION  SUPPORT from recently captured Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman (probably related to two of MY former tormentors), than from ANYONE ELSE AT ALL!!!


THIS makes the capture all the more POWERFUL in the eyes of those who have NOT taken the Mexican Presidente seriously. Truth be TOLD, I have never really taken "pretty" people seriously before (by "pretty" I mean the beauty is NOT based on character-that-shows, scars from battles physical or psychological, glorious eccentricities proudly developed -- but seems more surface based) -- so it has been a WAKE-UP call for ME -- but I HAVE pointed out that as Governor of the State of Mexico, Pena Nieto declared his intention to complete something like 288 initiatives, and when he left that office had done ALL of them but two or three.



President Obama may have been HYPNOTIZED by Senor Pena Nieto -- let's hope he comes out of it.


Although Pena Nieto's male lover from years ago escaped to the USA and got political asylum under Obama, Pena Nieto is cool with gays -- like seemingly ALL Mexicans (most are at least nominally Catholic). And not only THAT, but Pena Nieto has a FABULOUS wife and has sired a HANDSOME FAMILY.



You CAN HAVE IT ALL!!!


2. I called my mother, yesterday, to let her know I had been referred to the Chicago ACLU by Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press, see: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/02/my-letter-to-american-civil-liberties.html , and I should tell you that the last four times I have spoken by phone with Mom, she has ALWAYS been friendly and encouraging -- but quite quickly has something she has to attend to in the area of cooking (which she absolutely HATES). Yesterday, she had something in the oven, and the time before that, she had to fix my Dad (much less mobile now), a bowl of cereal.


My mother is SCARED.


3. Something else from my FAVE Episcopalian, Ms. Ansley Kulp of Atlanta!!!:

Yes.


Rabbi David Wolpe of Los Angeles

If your prayer makes you more grateful, more humble, more mindful of others and of God's presence, then your prayer has been answered.
Like ·  · 






4. In recent months, I have passed "apparent" CIA Agents Luis Melgoza and Salvador Fuentes SEVERAL TIMES without incident. Luis is older and MORE MATURE, so I did not expect him to be a problem.


Salvador Fuentes (who passed himself off as my fourth cousin once removed to TRICK me into believing 60 MINUTES was interviewing me when it was ACTUALLY the CIA or just plain DRUG MAFIA in 2010), actually has orange/blond hair.


Sal had been VERY AGGRESSIVE with me a couple of times nearly a year ago in the Paradise Community Center during Saturday "Gringo Market", getting right in my face (he is about 6' 3"), and loudly declaring, "Scott, are you BACK ON YOUR MEDS AGAIN, yet???"

He's THREATENED ME, but never actually thrown a punch or touched me inappropriately (perhaps PITY for part of that -- he's lusted for by LEGIONS of local gays, I'm told).

So fearing his patterns from the past, when I first ran across him in a Farmacia Guadalajara about a year ago, AYE was proactive and blessed him out in front of all. Then, a couple of months ago, I ran into him and his wife (who remains quite nice to me and STILL thinks I am actually Sal's cousin -- LOL!!!), at Costco, I took a picture discretely of them -- but it being on an iPod Touch, the photo was FINE at the time -- but by the time I got home to download it -- IT HAD DISAPPEARED!!!

Then, late yesterday, I found myself standing next to Sal in a slow line at the local OXXO convenience store, Sal wearing his riding helmet, his big motorcycle right outside the door. I looked over at him several times, but HIM not responding at all and ME not pushing a thing.


Puerto Vallarta really IS big enough for ALL OF US to live in PEACE -- YAY!!!





Oy VEY!!!


Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment