Friday, January 24, 2014

“You Will Be ENTIRELY Translated by the Heavenly Zithers.”





>>> GUESSING GAME: WHICH established religious congregation in Wilmington, North Carolina did I call while there, asking what their services were like, and the minister said this FIRST??? I’ll get back to that in a minute.

1.      I guess I SHOULD say that I never attended their services – but HAD I (and thus been “properly translated”), I might not now have such a peculiar life – but that is all water over (under???) the bridge, now – I guess.


2.      Not having mentioned this in a fair while, I should remind all that I would FAR RATHER I was proved WRONG about most things – and even suffer consequences of jail or nut-house commitment – than be RIGHT about it or major parts. HELL, I’d suffer something as excruciatingly painful as nailed crucifixion if that could CHANGE major parts of what I know – but that is not how REALITY WORKS, and I AM convinced that if I hadn’t ACTED like what I know is true, I would NEVER have survived this long – and I believe I’m on the cusp of THRIVING (not that the evidence so far proves this to many).

And to think that unlike Edward Snowden, whom I’ve always called my “spiritual twin”, I never had access to ANY government secrets – I got all my info just carefully observing my own FAMILY – and their associates.


3.      Let me clean up a couple of things. “Dagwood” is a genuinely nice guy with the best of intentions – our only differences have to do with our belief systems and understanding of reality – most of those stemming from our Spiritual Beliefs. He has no problem with gay people at all – but I wonder how many openly gay people attend his Fundamentalist church – or what would be preached to them about that, there.

This might not be FAIR, but in my experience most men attend church (or at least the ONE they attend), because of the influence of WOMEN, typically a spouse -- but sometimes to please their mothers, aunts, etc. And one thing NO Christian of any stripe denies, is that Jesus OUTLAWED women playing significant roles in the lives of his closest circle of twelve. This has less to do with anyone’s specific sexuality than with the fact that people were ANIMALS back then (compared to most people now – although this can be hard to believe), and animal woman is CRAZED for security for her young, animal man humping nearly anything that moves – and then often running off. It is entirely NATURAL for un-evolved women to become TOTAL CONTROLLERS, but if you actually FOLLOW the Teachings of Jesus – you EVOLVE!!!

Of course, this explains why Catholic clergy are not allowed sexual relationships – the personal can really DISTRACT, especially if clergy takes an unpopular but courageous stand, and either a man OR a woman doing THAT gets un-evolved women into HYPER-TIZZY.

And that quote that forms today’s title, was by the wife of a husband and wife minister pair at the Spiritual Living Center of Cape Fear (or similar), “Spiritual Living Centers” being what most Churches of Religious Science or Science of Mind BECAME in recent years, and MOST of them have come to emphasize one’s FEELINGS (female aspect), over RATIONAL THOUGHT (male aspect), which they PREVIOUSLY emphasized. And that female minister was referring to their opening meditation, and seemed QUITE PROUD to have folks playing ZITHERS, which I think is a traditional small, horizontal harp that is hammered, strummed, and plucked (but having no home INTERNET, I can’t check), she only wanted to share her excitement about the FEELING the instrument’s sounds evokes.

Evolved men and women know the importance of BOTH (and also know we ALL contain both, regardless our equipment or sexual habits), but RATIONAL THOUGHT must always LEAD with FEELINGS being God’s gift of a FEEDBACK SYSTEM to steer us right. We have ALL gotten ideas that sounded very good – only to be slapped in the face by our conscience, so hopefully we don’t DO THAT. This is the proper alignment of male and female aspects in ANY individual.


4.      It was only the accident of Dagwood’s friending me before he sought job-help from Tom Kenan – and, Dagwood being mysterious to me and telling me he had mentioned me to Tom, so I felt AYE should define myself to Mr. Kenan first – and indeed, when I spoke with Tom’s associate a few days ago, I BROUGHT UP that the Kenans have NEVER defined themselves or their goals to the Public, and if they DON’T SOON, their enemies WILL.

I need to disclose two things: the reason I had originally misunderstood Dagwood (thinking he somehow represented Tom Kenan), was his work history and Kenans he has known or worked for in the distant past. But he quickly suggested that I (knowledge/love of both history and art), would be perfect to head up the Kenan Collections at UNC, organizing even traveling themed shows of parts of their extensive collections that are all OVER the place, including in many universities and places like The Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach.

The obvious problem with that is WHAT IF I OPEN MY MOUTH??? I mean, like religion, Art and History are for EVERYONE, so I would have to be the CONSUMMATE DIPLOMAT – which is NOT my quality I’ve been lately demonstrating – although that is VERY MUCH a part of my usual personality, which I’ve been TRYING to FREE.

So I have set aside THAT idea, but admit I would LOVE to sit around with Tom Kenan and some of his “inner circle” – hyena laughter being a prime result (I think).

And Dagwood DID send me his letter to Tom, which I received after writing my most previous posting. In it, he mentions some of his own connections (including to Dick Cheney – who with his wife were two of the LARGEST donors to the restoration of the Flagler Museum – but polar opposite of people I would choose to mention as personal connections), and gingerly requests consideration for jobs FIRST FOR OTHERS in his family – and then himself as well. Absolutely nothing wrong with that and that order indicates more good about Dagwood. I’m just not sure that Tom, who is not likely involved in day-to-day business decisions, is the person he should have contacted for this.

So whether or not Tom Kenan replies to me is of far less importance than that he carefully considers what I’ve written him – I mean to put no pressure on him, otherwise.


5.      I think this should CONCLUDE my discussion of distant Kenans – at least for now, and I will take Tom’s business OFF my email list.


6.      So having made myself as clear as I possibly can, it is NOW TIME for me to get serious and contact those orgs that protect the RIGHTS OF BLOGGERS/JOURNALISTS, no???


No TELLING what might come of THAT.


I remain . . .




Scott



.

No comments:

Post a Comment