Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Well “PRAISE THE LORD and PASS THE AMMUNITION”, the CIA has FINALLY Spoken to Me (and quite CLEARLY)!!!


I had actually hoped to find the hot shirtless pic of Chris Cuomo holding up the GIANT FISH he’d just caught, to make a point that I’ll get to in a minute, but I must not have saved it and as of last night, I STILL have a strong Internet connection at home, but one that allows database and computer updating (as well as spying on me), but absolutely NO email or web access.
This here is ANOTHER chest-hairless adult white male – one many are waiting to see emerge from his life-long bubble – to see if he actually has anything resembling a BRAIN or is able to communicate intelligently.
And I grudgingly admit that Senor Tim Tebow is HOT!!!



And Jesusy.


1.      Let’s get right to the main issue -- for a change. Yesterday, I truly felt like another truck had hit me, so had no energy to do anything except meditate, absorb the latest from the boob-tube, eat, and nap three times. I immediately recognized that it was because I had a TRUE COMMITMENT to contact the CIA to offer my services, should my US Government care to use me. The problem was that with SO MANY treads to my story, HOW BEST to first try to interest them.

I knew without saying that to start with my allegations against the current and last three Presidents would be a non-starter. I also knew that the most SERIOUS thing I can prove of HIGH POLITICAL INTERFERENCE, it the changes WAY AFTER THE FACT to the Dekalb County, Georgia Court Database: in separate incidences over the last year or more, several things were changed regarding FOX NEWS host Sean Hannity’s best friend who had helped get me the BOGUS publishing contract with Alyson Books for my Tennessee Williams memoir – Christal Presley ALSO being a personal friend of my Mom and sister Jane.

Christal’s FILED CHARGE that I had violated an accepted-by-me restraining order that she won bogusly in 2010, when I was unable to attend the hearing -- and I was in Mexico at the time of the alleged violation (and this was brought up TWICE by Wilmington, NC Police who had held me until the Dekalb Sheriff’s office declined to have me extradited to face charges in Georgia – as well as Prosecutor “Miss Coca Leaf” during my first trial in Wilmington on “Cyber Stalking” charges trumped up by lawyer David Nash), PURGED from Dekalb Court Records.

Later, the $25,000.00 judgment won in August 2010 by American Express Bank (in absentia, of course), was CHANGED to a dismissal. Readers will recall that within twenty minutes of my confronting Christal Presley by phone of her LIES about her father who NEVER had PTSD, Amex called to DROP my credit limit by $24,000.00, leaving me about $234.00 in available credit, not only after 10:00 PM on a Sunday night by robo-call (a strictly illegal thing for a bank to do that late at night or on ANY Sunday), and then later played a cat and mouse game with the ALSO COMPLICIT SunTrust Bank, where I did most of my banking. I DID actually overdraw by two dollars and change, but those two banks did a quick back-and-forth several times RE-ATTEMPTS to clear the electronic payment I’d sent Amex, ending up with SunTrust actually racking up about $500.00 in penalties over the $2+ overdraft – and more at Amex, of course.


Saddest to me PERSONALLY, was that I have ALWAYS loved Amex’s customer service before that, additionally, because the ONLY product endorsement Tennessee Williams ever did was a TV commercial for American Express – and it was the ONLY card he used.


Christal and her allies had just wanted to use Amex to show how POWERFUL they are – and I GOT IT, but I DID try to straighten some of that out with Amex, they always playing the tones so you know they are recording everything, but when I told them that the conversation was being recorded by more than THEM, the supervisor told me that Amex has a STRICT POLICY of NOT ALLOWING customers to record conversations with them (despite THEIR recording everything), and was about to hang up on me when I told her my phone was tapped and THOSE people probably recorded things – not me. So she continued in her TOWER OF BABLE FEST, then.

Of course, a couple of years ago, that Court Database was changed to protect Judge Linda Warren Hunter so her crimes against me in 1990 did not show – and there is STILL no record of my staying in New Hanover County Jail in Wilmington, NC, and recently, the record of Robert Arnold Trahan, a street criminal and admitted-to-me paid informant of D.A. Benjamin R. David, staying in Sheriff Ed McMahon’s jail has ALSO been REMOVED.



One of Robert "Robbie" Arnold Trahan's SEVERAL published New Hanover County Detention Center intake "Mug Shots". Too bad they LOST record of his ever BEING THERE!!!


(I need to speed this up), so I also knew the BEST thing to show my seriousness was NOT my extraordinary contacts, but the FACT that in early 2010, I had spoken with both the attorney for actress Natalie Wood’s family and the Los Angeles County detectives, to let them know writer Gavin Lambert had told Tennessee Williams and me when he visited Key West over Christmas, 1981: That only a week or so before Natalie’s death, she had told him in person and, according to Gavin, in ABJECT PANIC, that she had seen her husband Robert Wagner and actor Christopher Walken  having passionate sex, and while she didn’t think they saw her then, was SCARED TO DEATH they would kill her if they found out she knew. They soon did this while on a boat, and my info didn’t PROVE anything, but helped get the case RE-OPENED, which it still remains.

All that bethunked, I called without a real plan, trusting that I would receive spontaneous guidance. A woman answered on the third ring, and I identified myself and disclosed my location, then told her I had first-hand knowledge of serious narco-trafficking in both the USA and Mexico, and it even involved some high US Government officials – could she direct me to the right person to speak with.

She, always polite and professional, said that I had reached the CIA which NEVER has any operations on US soil, perhaps I should speak with the FBI. I repeated that this was BOTH domestic and in Mexico -- and in Mexico involving American officials and citizens, and that I ONLY wanted to help our Government clean it up. She said that I should probably speak with the FBI – or DEA.

I began to tell her of my dismissal by the head DEA agent, Jeff Grant, in Wilmington (most recently, about a month ago), as well as the heads of the Wilmington and Charlotte FBI, and the head of Coast Guard drug interdiction in Port Wilmington, and TWO US Attorneys in North Carolina, but she cut me off after about 2/3, and calmly and firmly said, “Sir, there is NO WAY we can help you,” (meaning, like Jeff Grant had a month ago, “We REFUSE to hear about government corruption!!!”), and immediately hung up on me.


I REALLY had not prepared myself for THIS result, so was temporary flummoxed – until I called my MOTHER!!!


GOD BLESS HER, Mom and I have actually been speaking by phone the last week, frequently – mostly because we are now TOTALLY COOL with each other – and I have also recognized -- and sorry if this seems egotistical and/or prideful, but my best take is that it is TRUE -- that the last time I knew anyone actually smarter than me (everyone one has an interest or specialty they know more about than anyone they know, but that is different), I am the smartest person I know personally – and my mother is the SECOND SMARTEST.

THIS is why we have had such great conversations now that I’ve DROPPED wanting to force anyone to be criminally charged: MOM GETS THINGS that few others have the BRAINS to get wrapped around complex concepts. And as I’ve said, Life is a stage and we are all acting out our roles and God is THE REAL DEAL so all negative-appearing things have a positive purpose in God’s eyes, which I’ve become better at perceiving.

In any case, yesterday was Mom’s 91st birthday, and we had a good laugh over the fact that it is also the Catholic celebration of the three kings giving baby Jesus HIS GIFTS – and very recently, I discovered that my OWN birthday, June 16, is when many ACADEMIC Bible Scholars now think was Jesus’s actual birthdate. It is an unimportant coincidence, but adds multidimensional entertainment to the story.

That brings us back to Chris Cuomo, as soon as I complete this thought. In conversation with Mom, it suddenly occurred to me that the CIA’s refusal to talk to me was actually GOD’S SIGN that I have achieved what I have sometimes DESPARATELY SOUGHT since all this began about four years ago – my retirement from Politics. So I said, “Mom, with all the signs of EVERYONE paying more attention to what is going on which HAS TO LEAD to healing of our country – I believe God just granted me my retirement!!! I’m no longer needed – if I ever WAS!!!”

And without missing a beat, Mom cheerfully said, “I think you’re RIGHT!!!” and we fell into more laughter.


>>> BOTTOM LINE: I would LOVE to find a way to live close enough to my parents in Raleigh to enjoy their remaining years – while they are both CONSCIOUS enough to enjoy. We’ll see . . .


So I guess I really AM retired, now.


2.      Back to Chris Cuomo, and I won’t belabor this, but this morning, his interview with Dennis Rodman in North Korea was PERFECT. Chris gave Dennis ALL HIS DUE, but when he asked WHAT that mysteriously imprisoned American had actually DONE (after Dennis made it sound like the guy had seriously AGGREAVED North Korea), Dennis EXPLODED inarticulately and continued to refuse to answer the question – just like most Republicans when on camera.

I award Chris Cuomo my first MULTI-DIMENTIONAL REPORTING AWARD. He seems to perfectly embody the ideals of a reporter in this new Age of the Artist – and speaking of bodies, the reason for my wanting to post that pic of him shirtless, was that HOT AS I THINK HE IS, I was so engaged in the story – I FORGOT to think of his fine nipples, what has STRANGELY engaged my imagination for some time now. Of course he is straight and has a fabulous family, but guys ALWAYS think of sex, (at least when we aren’t getting enough), no???


3.      So now, I await MORE clarity before continuing forward. I need a break and some R and R. For NOW, I am leaving my old blog, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com , UP, because I got seriously FREAKED by the corruption of my computer when I was near the US Consulate the other day – followed by the knifing of my tire a few hours later (and two days ago, I misspelled “Madea” -- Tyler Perry – as “Medea”, a different entity – and WHY I could not google up a picture of Madea biting a tire off). My thought being that what PERFECT TIMING for SOMEONE to murder me – after I have VOLUNTARILY REMOVED all my observations and evidence. Leaving it UP helps keep me alive, for now, but will not likely be necessary soon. I prefer to soon remove it, for reasons I have stated before.



Scott






I STILL can't find that pic of Madea biting a car tire half off, but THIS might be more appropriate for me now . . .



.

No comments:

Post a Comment