Monday, January 13, 2014

“The Change” – It DO Be a-Comin’ (ready or not)!!!




YESTERDAY, it took a while for me to really process the two News Events that impact me the most: Sen. Goolsby’s decision to not run again – even though he is at the HEIGHT of Power and Republican Popularity. Remember, within the last two years he was elected by his colleagues PRESIDENT of the North Carolina Senate (about the SAME TIME that Rev. Ernie Thompson made D.A. Ben David a DEACON at First Presbyterian) – and then that news item (which I had NOT had time to read while online in a restaurant, so pasted into Word so I could read it at home), about the Alabama blogger who was has had so much trouble.

Goolsby’s and David’s elevation to GREATER POWER was what made me KNOW that I’d better TAKE IT when Ben David offered my attorney, Jennifer Harjo, the deal that all charges would be dropped if – and AFTER -- I left the State of North Carolina for a year, which I did and then Ben David fulfilled his part of the deal as well. That ANYONE should have to do ANYTHING to get charges that the D.A. or his assistants said he had NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT is evidence of SOME kind of crime on Benjamin R. David’s part, and I intend to make a BIG LEGAL DEAL about it. And this was RIGHT AFTER Ben’s getting his brother D.A. Jon David’s office-mate, Dr. Carrie Menke to write up the BOGUS commitment to Cherry Hospital recommendation that the Judge saw right through, so it back-fired – but for him to do something so OBVIOUSLY STUPID, showed that a smart man in desperate circumstances will practically shoot HIMSELF. And perhaps he will not be SURPRISED that I will soon send him to PRISON and seek compensation as well.



Jon and Ben David



>>> FOR THE RECORD: While I never heard much about Jon David in the neighboring D.A. District, soon after first arriving in Wilmington – and in front of the IRISH BREW PUB in the block of Front Street just north of Market -- two gentlemen told me that they were in a rock n’ roll band, and one night while playing on Pleasure Island (Carolina and Kure Beaches), a very DRUNK pair – Jon and Ben David – DEMANDED to know where they could find “pussy and cocaine” – this happening summer 2009.

ALSO in front of that Pub where smokers gathered, later, a threesome of about 38-year-old HOT WHITE MALES told me that THEY estimated the percentage of GAY HUSBANDS in Wilmington among WHITE PEOPLE to be about 80%. They had worked for three years sexually satisfying the wives of masculine-appearing men who were actually gay and had LITTLE INTEREST in pleasing their wives. They had worked other towns before – but said Wilmington was FAR GAYER than any town they ever heard of.

* * *

The report in the most previous blog posting of the Alabama blogger tells a LOT of things – and that guy did NOT cooperate with cops and courts (like I ALWAYS have), and some of his allegations seem spurious (some of mine do as well – but far fewer). But the FUNNIEST THING TO ME, was that both in Georgia with Christal Presley and virtually ALL false charges filed in North Carolina – as well as Jed Clampon/Saper Law’s Daliah Saper’s Libel charge in Cook County Illinois Court (Chicago), that was never LEGALLY SERVED me (and compensation was HUGELY MORE than the suit asked for – granted in absentia), ALL hinged on nebulous claims of my “Libelous language”, that NEVER addressed the FACT (according to Constitutional Lawyers referred to in yesterday’s re-print, Libel or Libelous claims MUST be proven AT TRIAL or at least in EXTENSIVE Court hearings – BOTH SIDES allowed to present evidence), of whether my written claims were “LIBELOUS” OR NOT.

Now there was a BIT of that in my first trial in Republican Judge Todd something’s Court, but not only had I been held in the skimpiest, ill-fitting jail uniform in an unheated (or nearly so) holding tank for EIGHT HOURS on the freak-coldest day of the year, so that I was shivering beyond control and couldn’t even TALK RIGHT in court and I was shaking most violently, but my then Public Defender, Emily Zvejnieks, ONLY told me that the one witness I had called, John Mann of the infamous GAY HOUSE on Fifth Street near the bridge where HE CLAIMED and even showed me some pictures, that Sen. Goolsby, Police Chief Evangelous, and Mayor Saffo, and other politicians attended (or stopped by to pay “respects” for a few minutes), many parties, was to testify for David Nash – she only told me when John walked onto court, NOT when we talked before stepping INTO court. There were a TON of irregularities, most of which I documented in this blog at the time, March 2011, as I remember.



John Mann claimed he was a “High-End “Boutique” investment banker for MANY super-wealthy people, working out of his house. He also told me the pills he popped were Adderall – this LONG before I knew that was “legal Meth”, and in fact, when he drove me around Wilmington, he took ONLY back ways – claiming that cops stopped him all the time thinking he was DRUNK, and it was a hassle to prove he was on a legal drug, instead. He often stopped to drop off Adderall for friends – he was a drug dealer or MORE, and his housemates, one of whom was a sort of local lobbyist, Ryan Burriss for the local GAY RIGHTS GROUP sold drugs as well – Ryan’s cell phone wait-music actually being FLY ME TO THE MOON.


Ryan Burriss


LOL!!!


I have been giving the Judge a PASS on improprieties, because he DID acknowledge the Constitutional arguments Emily made -- Freedom of Speech and/or Press, a blog legally being Press – AND neither Emily nor I had been able to see how my “crime” had anything to do with the Cyber-Stalking Law I was charged with breaking, but I have believed he was overwhelmed by my SHAKING and inability to even speak decently due to my hypothermia and Miss Coca Leaf’s (actually, I do now remember her real name to be Lindsay Roberson – she just has a “coke nose” and a jutting witch’s jaw), prosecution, who claimed my LONG HISTORY of mental illness as well as Christal Presley’s BOGUS Felony charge of breaking the Georgia Restraining Order (while I was in Mexico – LOL!!!) – which Lindsay REPEATEDLY and FORCEFULLY mislabeled “Stalking”, that since has DISAPPEARED from Dekalb County Court database with so MANY other court rulings that have disappeared there as well. I continue to believe that Judge Todd bent the law believing he was PROTECTING a mentally ill person. I saw too many of his cases tried and his really going to lengths to see that defendants got their fair say. That said, I think THAT judge, too, needs SERIOUS REVIEW.

But BEFORE any of this happened – or perhaps right afterward – I had become aware of the organizations mentioned in that NYTIMES piece, Committee to Protect Journalists and Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press. I planned to CONTACT THEM, but was totally DISTRACTED by the Padezanin Drug Gang across the street (and others, including harassments by Wilmington Police Officers), that I got totally distracted trying to stay out of jail and unmolested. I suppose I will contact them now to see if I can get some support or a reference to a good lawyer.

And FUNNY TO ME is that in that article, it claims that Roger Shuler is the ONLY blogger/press member IN INCARCERATION in all of North and South America. Well look at ME Investment Bankers – I believe I will soon need your SERVICES to invest my winnings in North Carolina, Georgia, and Illinois courts, soon enough!!! This is certainly NOT what I would prefer to do, but NO ONE is contacting me about a settlement – both Jack Stein and Mayor Bill Saffo of Wilmington even REFUSING TO TAKE MY CALLS!!!


And NO ONE is calling to publish anything by me, so THAT form of income is DEAD FOR NOW.


So HIGH PRAISE to Sen. Thom Goolsby, who is SMART ENOUGH to get out now. I bear NOT ONE SHRED of ill will toward him, now (not personally, anyway)!!!

And anyone reading this blog for long knows that beginning in the mid-1970s, every eight or so years, strangers have approached me “out of the blue” to say that ONE DAY, I would deliver the PROOF that collapses the EVIL IN THE US GOVERNMENT(S). Of course I never believed this – to do so would be insane to this scientific thinker – but I DID remember it, and it now appears CERTAIN to become true.




I called my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, North Carolina this morning, letting her know two things:

1.      The ramifications of that NEW YORK TIMES report and how I will easily be able to prove my Constitutional Rights were abridged in NC, GA, and IL. My mother having TOTALLY SUPPORTED everyone restricting my rights.

2.      That although I blogged about my sisters Jane and Julie LYING to Stone Mountain Police in late winter 2010, claiming I was in IMMEDIATE NEED of nut-house commitment, and that I do NOT NOW intend to charge them both with FELONIES – as long as I get NO MORE SHIT FROM MY FAMILY. I may change my mind about that – these two charges being so EASY TO PROVE. And I don’t actually know they would be Felony charges.

And then Mom said she was “too busy to talk”, so I told her to GO TO HELL, and said goodbye.

ALSO, to clear up a Stone Mountain issue, I NEVER had a problem with ANY city cop – except Officer Nunn, who ALSO protected the KNOWN Colombian narco-trafficker who lives on W. Mountain Street and I have blogged much about Senor Colombia with his picture before.

Amen – for the moment!!!

Scott






.

No comments:

Post a Comment