Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Answering Questions from Henderson High School, West Chester, Pennsylvania . . .



Hi Classmate – to answer your questions first, I will have to get Bob Jones’ permission to give out his info – his life has included some peculiar elements like mine has, so like me, he’s a little guarded of his privacy. Actually, I don’t BELIEVE in privacy – due to the US Government it no longer exists – but Bob is happy as a clam in his new life and doesn’t always care to look back (something like that, anyway).

Here in Puerto Vallarta, we had a cold spell that caused highs in the upper 70s ONLY – lows in the mid-60s, causing all us acclimatized people to parade on the Malecon at night in Eskimo parkas – I kid you NOT!!!

I WAS FORCED into exile ONLY from North Carolina for a year, now over, by the District Attorney in Wilmington, NC where I lived all of 2011 and part of 2012, but my experience in the USA the last few years shows that the CIA Drug Mafia can too easily kill me there, so for now I do not go back. I expect this to change soon.

The last four years of my life have been the BEST ADVENTURE EVER, not always seeming much fun during those years, but I will make a FORTUNE on books (movies???) about it soon enough. Besides other things, I was in 2010 poisoned by Wal-Mart’s TOP political operative and nearly died in Georgia, was poisoned four more times in Mexico since (but learned how to empty my stomach the MOMENT I feel ANY distress – and being very healthy that never happens naturally), was held hostage by Colombian and/or Mexican Drug Mafia near Puerto Vallarta in 2010 five times, ranging from a few days to 6 weeks, always using SMARTS to eventually get out, then going back to Wilmington, NC to live, since my parents had helped set up the HUGE narco-importation operation there in the 1980s and 90s for the Republican Party/CIA.


Imran Anwar is on far left.



See also how I met the Bush Family’s TOP MONEY LAUNDERER from off-shore Panama!!!:






It was in 1990 that top Jewish business leaders in Atlanta where I lived most of my adult life told me for the first time that my parents are America’s Top Nazis – and in 2010, the son of Colombia’s TOP cocaine exporter who held me captive in a house owned by his Mexican God-Father, a world-class engineer with 23 mansions worldwide, who had placed the BOOBY-TRAP in the Chunnel between England and France to create another FAKE terrorist attack on command of the CIA (it was FOUND by real people and removed in early 2010 before it could be used) – and only a half year later, I TRAPPED Imran Anwar, a talking head on BOTH FOX and CNN for ten years then, into ADMITTING that EVERYONE at FOX, anyway, KNEW that 9/11 was planned and executed by the Bush/Cheney/Saudi Royals and THEIR top allies, the Bin Ladens – but that Americans were TOO STUPID TO CARE – that being Fox News’s attitude, anyway), first told me Mom was Dick Cheney’s TOP LIAISON with the last three NAZI Popes, Mom later admitting that my original blog, http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx, FORCED Pope Alexander to retire. Francis being cut of a different cloth – THANK GOD!!!

But – and I was only STUPID for so many years due to my mother FORCING doctors in 1978 to declare me BIPOLAR and needing Lithium – a drug considered INHUMAN except for very brief use in CIVILIZED countries. It makes you unable to see relationships between events – and lowers IQ considerably. So I was “sleeping” for 31 years on Lithium -- until my doctor took me off it in early 2009. And that is when I learned of my family’s heritage (and quite a few other things as well).

You see, the Kenan Progenitors are recorded person-by-person back through the entire Stuart Line in Scotland (so authorized the Presbyterian Church), a Chief Justice of Great Britain, TWO Magna Carta Sureties (father and son surnamed de Clair or perhaps de Clare), MANY Dukes of Normandy, then Charlemagne and his ancestors – mostly a lot of Pepins – including the one who invented chivalry and the Feudal System. The earliest being from right after the fall of the Roman Empire, and WE ruled northern Italy then while the Sinatra Progenitors (named for the Roman Senators they descend from) ruled southern Italy and Sicily, so it is entirely appropriate that Frank’s heirs (some of whom I chance met in 2011 and they told me THEIR secrets of putting Jack Kennedy in power), sold controlling interest in their Bank of America (founded in SFO as Bank of Italy), to my wealthy relatives.

Now the Kenans actually became the world’s largest supplier of naval stores (tar, pitch, turpentine, etc.), BEFORE the American Revolution – from S.E. North Carolina pine forests, which is WHY the sports teams “Tar Heels” at UNC Chapel Hill (founded by Kenans, in 1789, who invented the first ever Public University in world history, simultaneously). Before that, Gen. James Kenan led the actually FIRST armed resistance to the Crown at Wilmington and over the hated Stamp Act EIGHT YEARS BEFORE the Boston Tea Party – but Confederates losing, Yankees wrote us out of history books (and it was a tad bit early and premature – a hallmark of Kenans – LOL!!!).

Eventually, my wealthy relatives (blood connection in 1700 – sex connection in 1985, due to Thomas S. Kenan III who now controls Family Charities and Companies dating the same guy I dated soon thereafter – Robbie living in Wilmington and we going at it while the movie BLUE VELVET used his Kenan-built apartment building for some scenes – LOL!!!

But the fact is – and you can get details in my blog, you might want to start with my NEW BLOG, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx – that my relatives still control the world’s FIRST oil cartel (mostly Exxon-Mobil and Chevron, now), while the Bush/Cheney/CIA, etc., prefer the SECOND Oil Cartel, OPEC, which is WHY domestic oil production FELL every year during Sonny Bush’s reign – and has RISEN every year under Obama (who I ALSO am not much of a fan of for different reason).

And the INFINITE STUPIDITY of WHITE AMERICANS is proven by so many Christians and Republicans YELLING “Drill, Baby, Drill” at Obama in 2012 – when that was exactly what he and my relatives were doing!!! Now, Mexico – after a year of negotiation with Exxon-Mobil, etc.  – has amended her Constitution so that the Kenan oil companies can help develop her off-shore oil, especially. AND laws in the USA were changed to facilitate this and included in that recent Budget Bill that all were shocked could be passed, bipartisan. It ONLY passed because the Kenan Family wanted to make some more money with MEXICO (Kenans have VERY deep pockets – and since they put most of their money in self-owning Charitable Trusts that they still CONTROL, they do not show up on “rich lists”)!!!

Now, this kind of thing might not interest you, but although I have not had time to check out your five blogs, I see the first is named “Bridge and Beyond”, which I assume is about the card game rather than exit ramp(s), etc. I have a GREAT “Bridge” story for you – my Mom being an AVID player of the game – especially Duplicate, where the same hands are played by all to compare and rate SKILL. When Dad was transferred to Columbus, Ohio summer of 1968, so I did NOT graduate in PA, we lived directly across the street from Coach Lou Holtz and his wife Beth, Lou then Assistant Coach to the great Woody Hayes who graduated from MY alma mater, Denison University.

The Holtzes – like my parents – were AVID Duplicate Bridge players, and they played together frequently. I have learned that the ORDER of cards in the initial holders, as well the order the LAST hand is inserted into the holders, was how they passed a LOT of NAZI messages – and Lou being so GOOD at promoting “Catholic NAZISM”, my Mom rewarded him with his lifelong DREAM job – coaching for Notre Dame, also getting her brother, Robert J. Meyer, DDS the job as Official Dentist to the Fighting Irish. 

UNFORTUNATELY, Uncle Bob not only allowed his daughter to marry a JEW, but in retirement traveled the Eastern USA going to college basketball games to OGGLE near-nekkid young men – and THAT was the final STRAW!!!

My mother had Bob’s CONSIDERABLE wealth removed, then forced him to a US Veterans Hospital in Lower Mississippi, gave him a mental health diagnosis of “Unipolar” (ALL poles have two ends – if ONE, they would just be POINTS, no??? Such is the ANTI-REASONING of so many Republican NAZIs), and made him take DOUBLE-DOSE Lithium, and I have NOW in my possession my Mom’s handwritten notes from several years before this that double strength Lithium is guaranteed to eventually cause Diabetes, which is what Bob eventually died of quite PAINFULLY – his extremities slowly being chopped off over several years.

I hope to eventually send my mother to the gas chamber (or whatever they use nowadays).
SUPER-HOOTIE bonus: My sister Jane babysat the three Holtz children – then all in grade school – and they ALL still shit their pants – NICE FAMILY REARING, LOU HOLTZ!!!

To see MORE of the things I had no choice but to learn about, please see my write up of calling CIA HQ in Virginia to offer them my services a week ago: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/01/well-praise-lord-and-pass-ammunition.html.

And please feel free to disseminate any of my info to anyone – in fact THIS email response is good enough I will post it on blog as a partial RECAP.

WHAT Henderson High Org do you represent (if any)??? I got onto Classmates.com and it turned out to be money-grubbing and ridiculous – and then I heard from some OTHER Henderson group that is equally for profit.

ALL BEST and EN AVANT!!!

Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment